Malaysia is urging its citizens not to travel to Burma after last week's series of deadly explosions.
Foreign Minister Syed Hamid Albar says four Malaysians were wounded in the bombings, which went off at three separate locations in Rangoon on Saturday.
Burma places the official death toll from the bombings at 11, but its military rulers have imposed a news blackout on the number of casualties. There is speculation the death toll could be higher.
Mr. Hamid Albar says it is clear there is political instability in Burma and urged Burmese officials to handle the situation well.
Information for this report is provided by AFP.